TTRR 2021 is an independent trail running race that is held along the original Tahura Trail route.
The location or field that will serve as the venue of the race is the outdoor environment with uneven road contours and challenging obstacles. The track that will be followed is a public road that includes the variety of asphalt roads, rocky roads, dirt/muddy roads, village settlements, and paving blocks. Aside from the uneven road contours, whether it be uphill or downhill, this race will be held in the outdoor environment with changes in weather (such as cold weather, rain, and heat) that should be anticipated by all participants. Trail running demands high levels of motivation as well as stamina in order to overcome each challenge presented in the venue.
- Start/Finish Location: Taman Hutan Raya Ir H Djuanda, Bandung, West Java
- Date: 31 January – 14 February 2021
- Number of Participants: 150 per day
- 6K Family, Classic 10K, Long 17K, Half Marathon Trail
- Elite Marathon Trail – Saturday, 30 January 2021
- Marathon Team (team of 3) – Saturday, 30 January 2021
- Participants will register online (www.trailrun-tahura.com) and have the Tahura Trail application downloaded.
- When filling in the registration form, participants will choose a time frame (date and time) in order to take part in the race according to the time frame chosen, with reference to the provisions on the set quota of the number of participants per day.
- In order to avoid any inconveniences, the race package will be sent to your address by delivery services. The race package includes a BIB tag, time chip wristband, and an entrance ticket corresponding to your chosen time frame. A finisher tee and medal will be presented to the participants when they reach the finish line and exchange their BIB Number to the committee in the venue.
Participants must be willing to follow the health protocols following the prevention of the Covid-19. By the time the participants join their respective race, they must hand in a valid Rapid Test result certificate from a hospital/clinic.
|Short Course 10k||Rp 300.000 per person|
|Long Course 17k||Rp 350.000 per person|
|Half Marathon Trail||Rp 400.000 per person|
|Family Trail 6k|
Rp 600.000 per family (consisting of 3 family members)
|Elite Marathon Trail||Rp 450.000 per person|
|Team Marathon Trail||Rp 1.200.000 per team (consisting of 3 people)|
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
- An attribute of participation that includes a time chip wristband, finisher tee and medal
- Entrance ticket to Taman Hutan Raya Ir Djuanda
- One (1) tree seed
- Mineral water, coffee, tea, and traditional Indonesian snacks in the start/finish area
- Appealing doorprize
- Wonderful views, a challenging track, as well as very fresh air
* Loyalty Discount of 10% to Tahura Trail Running Race 2020 participants.
Registrations are open on 26 December 2020 until the quota has been fulfilled.
- While being in the Tahura Djuanda area, participants must use a face mask; maintain physical distancing; and must wash their hands in the provided facilities.
- The race will be conducted independently based on the chosen time frame
- Start time limit for each category
- 6k,10k: 06:00-14.00
- 17K, 21k: 06:00 – 12:00
- 42k: 06:00 – 08:00
- Finish time limit: 17:00
- Participants are obligated to bring the following items:
- 6K,10K: Mineral water, raincoat, mobile phone
- 17K,21K: Mineral water, raincoat, mobile phone, flashlight, map of the track
- 42K: Mineral water, food, raincoat, mobile phone and power bank, flashlight, map of the track, whistle, first-aid kit, emergency blanket
- The committee will only provide refreshments in the start/finish area. One exception is the 42k route where there are 2 water stations (KM 20 and KM 30)
- Participants must be able to navigate their way in the track that has been set by the committee by following the road markings in the form of signage, directions, reading the race map and following the route guide through the Tahura Trail application or with the help of the GPS device that can be downloaded in our website.
- Cutting the race track is not permitted. In the scenario that you are lost, return to the last place where you saw a marker or signage. The committee will not provide a marshal. Participants must be responsible for themselves and must be able to independently mitigate any potential problems that might occur. In a case of emergencies, participants may contact the committee through the number 0812 8608 9499.
The committee has the rights to alter the race track, postpone or cancel the event in a situation that is deemed to possibly pose a risk to participants; such as heavy rain, storm, and other situations like a change in the status of the Covid-19 spread zone.
LOCKERS AND TOILET
The committee will provide a locker and toilet near the event area. A praying room can be founded in Plaza Taman Hutan Raya Djuanda
NOTING THE RACE TIME
- Each participant will have their race time recorded by using a Timing Chip. Ensure that the wristband is worn and the finish line is passed.
- Before the race, participants will take a Start Photo in the designated area and also read the rules of the race. There will be a checkpoint for each category wherein the participants are obligated to take a photo. After crossing the finish line, participants must take a Finish Photo in the specified area. If a participant does not finish the race, they must report to the committee.
- To verify the timing of the race, participants are asked to upload the picture taken in the start line area, the checkpoint, and the finish line area on trailrun-tahura.com
- The race time that will be recorded is based on the chip time. For the 6k Family and 42k Team categories, the race time recorded will be the longest time taken out of the whole team members that crossed the finish line.
- There are sub-categories for the 10k, 17k, and 21k categories: men open, men master, women open, and women master.
- The result of the race will be updated daily during the time period when the race is conducted. The winner will be announced online on 7 February 2021. The prize for the winner will be sent by the committee.
Elite Marathon Trail and Marathon Team QUALIFICATIONS
- The 42k Elite category of Tahura Trail will be held on Saturday, 30 January 2021
- This event serves as points race for the 2021 Asia Trail Master Championships
- 42k Elite Race Requirements:
- Top 10 Finisher of Tahura Trail 42k 2019/2020 or
- Top 10 Indonesian runner in Asia Trail Master Championship 2018/2019 or
- Possessing a record below 04:30 or 06:00 for 42k road men’s category
- Possessing a record below 05:00 or 07:00 for 42k road women’s category
- Possessing a record of completing an ultra trail race >=100km
Start time: 06:00-08:00
CUT OFF TIME: 17:00
The 42k Team category of Tahura Trail will be held on Saturday, 30 January 2021
42k Team Requirements:
- Consisting of 3 regular members
- Each member has a record of completing a trail run of >=42k
- Or has a record of completing a 42k road run below 05:30:00
Start time: 06:00-08:00
CUT OFF TIME: 17:00
Participants that have completed Tahura Trail 42k will receive ITRA Point 2